Monday 7 March 2011

Dear all things that make me happy

Too many posts on here are complaining.

So here is one for all the things that make me happy.

Dear Sun that has been coming out very frequently, I am so glad that you do, at home all I do is hide from the sun, but for some reason while here all I want is to see you, and sit in the grass with you shining on my face, which has been happening a lot and I thank you for it.

Dear Erika, and Lexii, for always being there for me to talk to. You guys have both adopted me as your older sister of sorts, and I appreciate that, and you know I will always be here when you need me to be. I also miss you like crazy.

Dear Alcohol, I fully understand why people drink you so much, I just understand how they can afford to, but I love what you do, loosing people up, and making some people more fun, and some dance like fools, either way, thanks

Dear my Itunes, thank you for reading my mind all the time and playing just the right songs for my moods.

and before I drone on too long
Dear  Internet, I may love you most of all for providing me with almost everything :-)

Love
--Komal

No comments:

Post a Comment