Friday 11 February 2011

Dear Shower Drain

Dear Inanimate Shower Drain,

     The water company is doing a fine job of providing my bathroom with water.  The (likewise inanimate) shower head, fresh and squeaky clean, is doing a noteworthy job of transferring the water to me and to the space between the pipes and the floor.  I as well, my pride put to the side for a moment, am doing my job of enacting a thorough self-hygiene initiative.  From there, Mr. Shower Drain, there seems to be a miscommunication, a "weak link in the chain," if you will.  The water is not supposed to be sent merrily along to the non-showering portions of the bathroom.  Laziness is a shame and should be an executable offense.  Pick up the slack, Mr. Shower Drain, or I am afraid I'm going to have to look elsewhere for my water removal needs (buckets and sham-wows come immediately to mind).  I look forward to your swift response, and have a great day.

            Love,
                  'It's Pouring Inside Loring'  a.k.a.  'I'm a Poet and You Know Damn Well that I know It'

No comments:

Post a Comment