Sunday 13 February 2011

Dear Arcadia/Goldsmiths

Dear Arcadia and Goldsmiths Academic Advisors/Staff

I just really really want to thank you for screwing me over royally. I love the fact that I had signed up for 5 classes that were not first year courses and that actually could help me graduate but instead you put me in only one of those, and proceeded to put me in only another 3, sorry, 2 other courses. Neither of which really has any relevance to what I'm going to be doing with my degree. Also I mentioned that it was not infact 3 courses but 2, because yes you geniuses put me in the same class twice. Bravo! No really bang up job you fucking wankers. So what am I now supposed to do for the rest of the term, and when I go back to the States?! Becuase remember I didn't sign up for these courses nor do I want to take them now, but was I given any options, no, I wasn't. Then you also tell me that I one of the courses I had signed up for, I was in, 4 weeks in I find out and the prof ws just like, nope you've missed to much and I took  you off my register. Great. Superb. Glad I'm wasting my time, energy, money, and life.


Love
Komal

No comments:

Post a Comment