Monday 4 April 2011

Dear Security People and my samsung SL605

Dear Security People at Alexandra Palace.

YOU SUCK! At concerts it is customary for people to get up and dance. Forbidding this is really not cool. And when the artist performing says "Wow thats lame" after you make the only person brave/bold/crazy enough to get up and dance sit back down, you should know that its really really not cool. But at least you couldn't stop us in the end. Bastards

And
Dear my Samsung SL605
I got you becuase my other amazing camera broke which was also a samsung, so I thought the brand would still work the way I want...nope you suck really hard too. Almost every single picture I took is too pixely. Not matter what setting I used throughout the night, so I don't have a single crisp clear picture of my beloved Shaan. Thanks a lot...piece of shit.


Love
--Komal

No comments:

Post a Comment